Irish Setter Men’s 882 Elk Tracker Waterproof 600 Gram 12″ Big Game Hunting Boot
Do you need hunting boots that give you value for money? Boots that are completely water proof, comfortable, lightweight, durable and lightweight? If the answer is yes, then The
answer all these questions.
- The Irish Setter Men's 882 Elk Tracker Waterproof 600 Gram 12" Big Game Hunting Boot are made of leather and are fitted with synthetic sole.
- GORE-TEX waterproofing makes them water proof.
- They come in different sizes, colours and shapes.
- The leather on the upper area is fully grained.
- Scent-Ban odour control makes them odourless.
- The EVA with memory form insole and ultra-insulation makes them a comfortable fit
- With a steel support shank they are very durable and long-lasting making them a value for your money.
- The midsole is of Polyurethane
- They have a leather protector
- Material: the leather on the upper area is fully grained and waterproof. With a steel support shank and leather protector they are tough and long-lasting.
- Comfortable fit: EVA and memory form insole that complements the fitted synthetic sole and 600grams of ultra-insulation thinsulate makes them not only warm but comfortable.
- Different sizes: any person can choose from a wide variety of sizes and available widths to get the best fitting pair i.e.; H 7-12,13 D 8-12,13,14,15,16 B 8,9-12,13,14 EE 8-12,13,14,15,16
- Waterproofing: This is made possible by GORE-TEX waterproofing ensuring your feet are kept warm and dry all day long thus a perfect fit for hunting in muddy, swampy or water logged areas.
- Grip on terrain: the Irish Setter Men's 882 Elk Tracker Waterproof are fitted with sturdy cleats that ensure a firm hold on any kind of terrain.
- Odour control: no odour even after long day wear due to the Irish Setter Scent-Ban odour control
- Are constructed from work grade super premium leather for durability and comfort.
- Provide best grip on any terrain via sturdy cleats.
- With GORE-TEX the Irish Setter Men's 882 Elk Tracker are exquisitely waterproof.
- The Irish Setter Scent-Ban odour control eliminates odour for hunting prowess.
- They are available in various sizes and width measurements to choose from.
- The Irish Setter Men's 882 Elk Tracker Waterproof 600 Gram 12" Big Game Hunting Boot breaks in fast and perfectly fits from the word go.
- In addition to durability, they are lightweight making them ideal for hunting.
- By choice, the Comfort Cork EVA with Memory Foam can be removed
- Some customers complained that the boots are not as comfortable as they used to be and do not hold up well in construction sites
How It Helps You:
As mentioned, the Irish Setter Men's 882 Elk Tracker Waterproof 600 boots are not only made of waterproofed and grained leather but also contain a memory
These boots are best for different terrains due to their sturdy cleats and are odorless even after long day wear thus the perfect example of best market value in relation to cost and quality.
- I bought the boots but they do not fit properly, can I return them?
Yes. The boots can be returned and you will be provided with an opportunity to choose fromthe wide variety of sizes and widths available.
- Can the sole be replaced if worn out?
Yes. The sole can be replaced, only that it takes too long to wear out
- How heavy are the boots?
The boots are very light owing to the fact that they are manufactured from composite material that is very light and with great comfort and endurance
There are lots and lots of hunting boots in the market currently but the Irish Setter Men's 882 Elk Tracker Waterproof 600 are the most sort after because of the high standard they set in terms of quality and durability.
Not to mention reliability in different terrain use, waterproofing, abrasion resistance and odor control.
These boots flex appropriately for outdoor hunting and are reasonably priced to offer you value for money unlike other similar brands in the market.