Irish Setter Men’s 880 Elk Tracker Waterproof 200 Gram 12″ Big Game Hunting Boot
The Irish Setter Men's 880 Elk Tracker Waterproof boots are the most recommended hunting boots because of their quality features and the relatively low price that comes with them. Some of the features are as stated below.
- Irish Setter Men's 880 Elk Tracker Waterproof 200 Gram 12" Big Game Hunting Bootsare made of Maderia leather and fabric upper; fully grained for comfort.
- They are fitted with a steel shank for support, a mid-sole (Cork PU) for comfort and a nylon liner for moisture wicking.
- For traction and durability; they are fitted with air bob aggressive sole.
- The GORE-TEX liners are waterproofed and breathable.
- They are a warm pair with 200 grams thinsulate insulation.
- The boots Come with a scent ban Odor inhibitor.
- Material: These waterproofed and durable boots are made from premium leather with construction stitches on the sole lining. Consequently, they have a steel shank for support and a Bob sole for traction.
- Waterproofing: The boots come with a nylon liner for moisture wicking, this maintains feet dryness for the longest time possible.
- Warmth and comfort:they have a GORE-TEX fabric lining with approx. 200 grams of thinsulate insulation in addition to full grain Maderialeather for warmth and comfort.
- Firm Grip: exhibited on any terrain by the Aggressive, Bulls-Eye Air Bob sole.
- Comfort: the long-term comfort nature of the Irish 880 Elk tracker is made possible by the memory foam EVA foot-bed and the Gore-Tex linings.
- Available Measurements:the boots come in different sizes.
- The ScentBanodor inhibitor is responsible for cutting out scent that is formed by bacteria in the inner boot lining. Although the scentbanodor inhibitor is available in other boot brands, the Irish Setter Men's 880 Elk Tracker Waterproof 200 Gram 12" Big Game Hunting Boot always sets standards as it ensures feet freshness all day long.
- Balance: made possible by a bulls eye rubber outsole with numerous directional lugs
- Durability: the Elk 880 Tracker boot from Irish setter is very durable and of heavy duty nature that is ready to work It out for you.
- Lightweight: another feature that makes it suitable for its role. Theboot is lightweight with revolutionized composite material.
- Provides options to choose from since they are available in various sizes and widths to choose from.
- Are preferred due to their exquisite water proofing features.
- They have an excellent grip on terrain via instep and outsole when hunting or hiking.
- With the latest technology utilised in their manufacture, the breathable Irish setter 12" Elk Tracker 200-gram boots are very durable and lightweight.
- With ScentBanodor inhibitor, you are guaranteed comfort and freshness at all times
- Its premium flex leather is repairable.
- Have a steel shank for support. Again, with numerous directional lugs balance is guaranteed.
- These GORE-TEX Hikers with Maderia Leather have just the right amount of insulation with 12"h., 30 1/2 ozs.
- Some customers complained that the seam at the back rubs into the back of heel if wearing not thick enough socks or not laced up tight enough.
How It Helps You
This pair is breathable/waterproof, keeps your feet warm while hiking, hunting or working and can be obtained at a relatively low discounted price.
They are also comfortable; due to the memory foam EVA
Consequently, they are lightweight, durable, stable, and reparable and keep your feet dry and fresh all day long. All the things you expect are incorporated in this pair.
This perfectly insulated pair is what you just need.
- Are these boots well insulated?
Yes. With 200 grams of thinsulate, they are lightweight and perfectly insulated.
- Are these boots repairable?
Yes. Its premium leather with construction stitches on the sole lining and the upper side can be easily repaired.
As per the