A Reliable Companion For Rough Times – Best Elk Hunting Boots
If you are looking to spend a considerable amount of time outdoors and want to invest in a pair of sturdy hunting boots, read down for a comprehensive guide into which boot is for you.
The Irish Setter Men's 880 Elk Tracker Waterproof 200 Gram 12" Big Game Hunting Boot were built for the ultimate outdoor fanatic with its sturdy leather and rubber sole.
What keeps you comfortable is its memory foam that
The Irish Setter Men's 882 Elk Tracker Waterproof 600 Gram 12" Big Game Hunting Boot is similar as the first option but upgraded with a full leather upper that makes for a sturdier boot.
If you’re looking to go all the way, then the Irish Setter Men's 860 Elk Tracker Waterproof Insulated Boot is the platinum of this range.
Made fully with leather, this features a
This boot is further enhanced with a
Special Features of the Best Elk Hunting Boots
- Leather and fabric that is robust and incredibly abrasion-resistant.
- Waterproof GORE TEX treatmentfor wet and cold terrains with moisture proof nylon liner.
- Synthetic sole with Bulls Eye that allows for superior grip.
- Breathable mesh lining that keeps that allows temperature to be regulated for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight rubber that keeps wearer comfortable whether -20 degrees to 30 degrees.
- Polyurethane midsole
- Reinforced Achilles support panel with memory foam to provide extra comfort.
- Comes in a versatile brown that also provides an element of camouflage.
- Goodyear leather welt construction for outstanding quality and lasting power.
- Easy wear with flexible shaft and boot opening up to 15 inches.
· Durability: The Irish Setter Waterproof Hunting Boot is made to last with its vulcanized abrasion resistant rubber shell that makes it a perfect choice for all terrains.
· Weather Resistant: The outer leather and inner mesh lining is made to provide the ultimate comfort to the wearer keeping the temperature regulated during unpredictable weather.
· Comfort: The lightweight rubber is designed with a flexible shaft and boot opening up to 15 inches that allows for easy wearing and removal.
· Waterproof guarantee: There is a 100% waterproof guarantee due to specialized Gore Tex technology that makes this a suitable choice where heavy rains are a regular feature. The lining is also made to protect against trapped moisture.
· Easy Cleaning: Outsole is made with an easy clean synthetic rubberwhile the overall boot can be easily wiped despite the muck.
· Easy storage: The lightweight rubber allows for easy travelling and storage when not in use
· True Measurement: Boots run true to size with an inclusive range to provide the best fit.
· Variety: The boots come in a versatile brown colour that appeal to different tastes.
· Odour Resistant:Scent Ban technology to keepunwelcomed odours at bay.
Why should you choose the Irish Setter Man Hunting Boots
Whatever version of the Irish Setter Man Hunting Boot, each boot is made keeping the outdoors in mind and each element that is bound to affect you.
The Madeira leather is robust and durable. But this leather is made comfortable with its flexible shaft and wide opening.
The boots are also made using
The boots are also given a Scent Ban to help keep unwelcome smells from infiltrating the boots.
The sole is designed with Bulls
Not only is the outside designed carefully but the inside too keeping the wearer’s comfort as a strong feature.
Memory foam lines the inside to help retain the wearer’s foot shape that provides for a comfortable wearing experience despite extended periods of wear.
The boots are also lined with Thinsulate, a special insulated lining that also allows for the temperature to be regulated and make the boot a strong contender in the weather proof department.
The boot is also given a moisture resistant treatment to keep bacteria at bay that not only prolongs the boot’s life but also gives the wearer an extra layer of protection.
User Manual and Maintenance
These boots are an investment to suit the needs of your outdoor adventures that are made using specialized technology which serves different purposes.
These boots are best suited if you are looking to spend considerable time in rough terrains or hunting since they are specifically made for this purpose and are equipped with special features pertaining to that.
Comfort is an important aspect and is kept in mind
The outside is made using
The boots also feature a rugged sole designed using Bulls
The leather can be wiped clean using wet wipes. Please note that wiping dried off dirt with a dry cloth helps with a cleaner finish.
Giving it some air and sun is also recommended to be absolutely sure that any built up residue is removed whether inside or out.
If you are looking to prolonging the life of your boots further, leather conditioner and wax based seals can be used to polish the boot.
These form a thin film over the boot that
This can be a step before a season of prolonged wear with re-polishing every week or the one after depending on the wear.
To store the boot, go through a thorough cleaning session making sure to give attention to the inside as well as the outside to dispel any residue and keep the storage space
Boots need not be stored in a dust bag. However, this is highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the original material of this boot?
The boots are made of Gore Tex leather that help give the boot a waterproof seal making them ideal for snowy or wet areas.
- Are these boots bulky?
No, despite multiple layers designed to keep the wearer comfortable, these boots are made with a lightweightleather that is durable and flexible while lined with memory foam to keep the wearer comfortable.
- Since these are hunting boots, are they only appropriate for hunting?
While these boots are designed keeping hunters in mind and the kinds of terrains they are likely to encounter, these boots can be worn easily by people who work in rougher working environments.
As a result, these boots are a
- Do I need to condition the leather and if so, what products should I use?
Conditioning the boots is highly recommended since it gives an extra layer of protection giving you the ultimate performance while increasing the longevity of the boots.
You can use wax or silicon based seals widely available in shoe stores. Mink oil can also be used which is also easily available.
- Do I need to buy specialized cleaning supplies?
No, these boots can be cleaned using supplies you may already have. First, give a thorough wipe down with a clean dry cloth.
Once all the dry muck and mulch has dusted off, make a solution using warm water and a clothes detergent.
Soak clean pieces of cloth, wring them and then use the damp cloth to clean the boots. Dry out in the sun.
TheIrish Setter Men’s Hunting Boot is a robust boot that is surprisingly light and flexible.
They also run true to size which makes them shopping for them online easier while memory foam helps the boot comfortable even when you are breaking into them.
Easy to clean with good arch support and a synthetic sole, this boot is a good investment if you are planning an outdoors adventure or work in rougher conditions making it a good choice for rough terrains and unpredictable weather.